PS 1466 Glenium
PS 1466 is a ready-to-use, high-range, water-reducing admixture. It is a new generation, patent-pending admixture based on polycarboxylate chemistry. PS 1466 is very effective in producing concretes with different levels of workability, including applications that require self-consolidating concrete (SCC). The use of PS 1466 results in improved compressive strength providing mixture proportioning flexibility. Features:
PS 1466 is particularly effective in improving concrete mixtures with reduced Portland cement contents without compromising 28-day strength requirements. PS 1466 will meet ASTM-C 494 requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing admixtures.
- Maximum dosage effectiveness for a given water reduction.
- Controlled rheology
- Robust air-entraining admixture compatibility
- Improved strength development.
- Can be used in a wide variety of concrete mixtures as a Type A or Type F admixture
- Improved finishability and surface appearance
- Mixture development flexibility for cement reductions and/or increased use of supplementary cementitious materials.
|Prod.# ||Description||Packaging ||Coverage|
|BA 5657 8919 1 ||PS 1466||1 gal|| |
|BA 5657 8919 5 ||PS 1466||5 gal || |
|BA 5657 8919 55 ||PS 1466||55 gal || |